EEEK! Just found my first grey pubic hair !!!

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Re: EEEK! Just found my first grey pubic hair !!!

Postby njwhite » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:04 pm

ROTFLMRO

Love it!
njwhite
Combustible

Postby marialenad » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:30 pm

Gee, consider your self fortunate that you can SEE your pubic hair and your belly isn't in the way!!

gorgeousfluffpot wrote:OK, I can cope with the mood swings, itchy skin, periods all over the place and that bits of my body are now starting to wobble but .... having just had a shower and towelling myself I found (I'm steeling myself to write this) a grey hair in my 'valley of delights'! Well it must be mine, don't know who's else it would be!

Actually this is a real shock :shock: . I mean, I can colour my head hair a nice rich chestnut and slap cosmetics on my face and still pass for late 30s but, realistically, grey hairs in my la-la are a dead giveaway! I am actually now feeling quite old ..

girls, help me out on this, does anyone colour their public hair or do you think I should get a Brazilian and mow the whole lawn down there?
marialenad

Postby njwhite » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:32 am

yes, well take solice in the fact that (and I think I posted it here), I had a brief lapse of following my own advice and tried to touch up the groin area. I ended up with my stomach stuck to my thigh! There's more but I'm not going to humiliate myself again!!!!!!!! lol
njwhite
Combustible

Quick Reply

Previous

Return to Menopause