Crybaby

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Crybaby

Postby Terri » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:59 pm

A few years ago I could watch t.v. and laugh or roll my eyes or just say "Good song". Now when I watch t.v. if a sad commercial, (doesn't even have to be sad), I start crying. An old song comes on the radio or on t.v. and next thing I know I am crying again.. sheesh..is it me or is it hormones. I tell everyone I am turning into my Mom :wink: and they laugh. Heck, half the time I never know when I will. Sometimes I am even afraid to leave the house since I never know when a crying jag will start again. :oops: Heck, all it takes sometimes is a hug from my granddaughter. Sheesh, this getting old is hard on the emotions. At least I don't get witchy.

Terri
Terri
Hot Pauzer

I vote for hormones

Postby mcquigan » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:21 pm

I just went off after thinking (that's all it took) about reading "goodnight moon" to my daughter. I'm blaming hormones.
mcquigan

Postby pamibe » Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:40 pm

I know what you mean about crying... I was never like that before, but now I go through periods where most anything can make me sob. It's so strange!

Welcome to the forum, mcquigan! :D

Pam
pamibe

Postby Debra » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:01 pm

:lol: The otherday, I was at the store deciding on Pork chops or beef, and started crying for no reason. I couldn't stop and people were looking at me oddly of course. I just couldn't stop so I left the store, and then couldn't remember where I parked my car. I was really in bad shape and finally decided to visit the doctor which I did today. I tried so hard to do the natural thing, but today, I requested HRT and got them. I hope it helps :oops:
Debra

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause