Light headed / dizzy

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Postby colopam » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:13 am

Gracie

I have withdrawn from caffeine before and have found a homeopathic remedy that REALLY works to stop the withdrawal symptoms. A good quality health food store (not GNC) but like Wildoats or Alfalfa's and others. They're tiny little pills that you let dissolve under your tongue a couple of times a day (no taste) the only real conditions are that you do NO caffeine during the first 2 weeks. They worked like a charm!

Hugs Pam
It's never too late for a happy childhood!!
The more you live, the less you die!!
Well behaved women rarely make history.
DB: 1958
peri/hypothyroid/fibroids(myomectomy)
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Dizziness

Postby Graceisblue » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:21 pm

Thank you Dee for replying to me.

I have not had this awful headachey thing since stopping the caffeine. But it's been so long now I don't really understand what is happening. One doctor said it was stress, male of course! I've never suffered from dizziness in my life before, it's all such a mystery.

I'm just confused as to whether it's stress or that the coffee withdrawal has affected my hormones. Weird, and not nice either!

Thank you again
Graceisblue
Graceisblue

Postby minniepauz » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:33 am

Grace, I hope you get some relief soon! I would try another visit to the doctor and demand that they help you figure out what is wrong. Have you posted to Dr. Judy yet (here on the forum)? She will know if there's a connection between caffeine and hormones. Also do a search for just that: caffeine and hormones on Google....
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby colopam » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:24 am

http://stress.about.com/od/stresshealth/a/caffeine.htm

Be sure to mention your quitting caffeine to your Dr., might be a connection might not be but since caffeine is a drug it is important to let the Dr. know

a little info on caffein hormone connection

Hugs Pam
It's never too late for a happy childhood!!
The more you live, the less you die!!
Well behaved women rarely make history.
DB: 1958
peri/hypothyroid/fibroids(myomectomy)
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:31 am

Hey Girls....Sandykins gave us more smilies!! click on "view more Emoticons and you'll see them! :cheer: Thanks, Sandy!

:bighug: LOVE this one!!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Previous

Return to Menopause