Prayers needed for Relentless Headache

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Prayers needed for Relentless Headache

Postby kar4242 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:13 pm

Hi Girls,

I'm putting this out there to all of you who can find it in your hearts to please include me in your prayers...I need to put it out there to God and the universe to help me get relief from this relentless daily headache I've had for more than 10 months now. The power of prayer can work miracles as some of you know. I hope this doesn't sound selfish to ask for your prayers ....I've just been suffering too much for too long and need relief.........I've tried many, many things.......with no success.....but I have faith that relief will come soon. I've been angry too because I'm frustrated, which is not helping me any, and asking God to relieve me of this anger as well.....

So, if all of those who read this and pray, please include me in your prayers..........

Forever grateful to everyone here..................thanks for reading.

Karen
kar4242
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:40 pm

Karen, you definitely are in my prayers and I have faith that you will get relief from this pain very soon. Try to relax and not worry, as you know that only makes it worse.....visualize the pain leaving your body and it being replaced with soft soothing music or the sounds of nature....just try to focus on anything but the pain. Bless you, Karen!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Prayers Needed for Relentless Headache

Postby kar4242 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:00 pm

Dee,

Thanks again for all your comfort and support.

Karen
kar4242
One HOT Woman!

Postby colopam » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:09 am

Karen

You got it girl!

Hugs and prayers Pam
It's never too late for a happy childhood!!
The more you live, the less you die!!
Well behaved women rarely make history.
DB: 1958
peri/hypothyroid/fibroids(myomectomy)
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

I'll pray for you!

Postby Liette » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:38 pm

I've been dealing with headaches a lot lately. I'm getting an eye exam done next week and see If that isn't maybe the cause. You'll be be in my prayers.
Liette
Warm Pauzer

me too

Postby merrill » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:34 pm

ive had more headaches lately too, are they related to menopause? i had one last month and one yesterday when i couldnt get up and function. had to call in sick one day. dont know if it was something going around or wacky hormones, or lack of hormones.[/b]
merrill

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause