Weird vibrations in the body !!!

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Weird vibrations in the body !!!

Postby gorgeousfluffpot » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:15 pm

This is so weird but in the last few weeks I have been getting strange vibrations in my legs, neck, arms. In fact, the other week I was standing up in the supermarket and was convinced that my mobile phone was on 'vibrate' since I had a definite regular buzzing/vibration at the side of my thigh. This has happened quite a bit, a couple of times a week, different areas, but always like feeling a mobile phone on 'vibrate' mode but through a couple of blankets. Lasts about ten seconds, then nothing.

No jokes about vibrators, please (oh go on then, I should know to expect this!!) but my husband, Mr. GorgeousFluffpot, ALSO had this a few weeks ago. He said that he thought his mobile phone was buzzing in his shoulder pocket but it wasn't.

So, anyone else getting these strange vibrations? We don't live near any underground or railway or construction works. Or am I tapping into some great cosmic energy which is thrumming through my insignificant mortal body? Am I being contacted by aliens? Or have my hormones, which have been running rampant for months, finally sent me utterly and absolutely bonkers?

Advice, dear ladies! And I guess I'll be inundated with vibrator jokes ... !
Take cover! Hormones on the rampage again ...
gorgeousfluffpot
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:35 pm

Sorry about overlooking this post! What you're saying sounds like symptoms #29 and 30. There have been reports of different variations of this feeling. Nothing concrete or totally recognizable, but enough to make it one of the things that many of us have in common:
http://www.minniepauz.com/35symptoms.html
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause