my symptoms

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

my symptoms

Postby Hotgirl » Fri May 28, 2004 11:30 am

hello
well my Symptoms, all stared with mood changes sad all the time. Than mad for nonething. I was like a serial killer. lol than the hot flashes came they were fun. I slept with a fan on in Dec. I got rashes all over my arms and chest. this lasted about a year. Have dry skin my scalp is the worse. my breast are full feeling like when your nursing a baby. I had tenderness but that is better just the fullness now. oh yes lets not forget about the ache joints and stiffness that really is a nightmare I feel like100 years old. tried all the time just do not have any get up and go LOL. the light headiness that is a new one .but it is there and the bloating I swear I do not let any water out. it seems like that, well I guess that is it for me. hope some of the symptoms will run there course and leave
take care
Jeannie :lol: :D
Hotgirl
On Fire!

Postby cmoc » Fri May 28, 2004 11:54 am

Hi Jeannie,

Not much fun is it? I was diagnosed with CFS a while back and I dont know now which are symptoms of that and which are menopausal. The stiffness is awful, I had gone on a shopping trip yesterday and was pouring with sweat and nearly passing out with dizziness, then, last night, awake most of the night aching and stiff like an old woman. Lets just hope that once we come out of the other side we will feel like 20 again :lol:

Best Wishes

Chris
cmoc
On Fire!

Postby Yvonne » Sat May 29, 2004 12:53 am

Hi ladies, wow I hear ya indeed I do. Reading your posts brings back memories of symptoms I have had over the last 8 months or so and I didn't know they were from the dreaded Pauz. So a thank you is in order (I think) lol

Yvonne :)
Yvonne
Warm Pauzer

hi

Postby Hotgirl » Sat May 29, 2004 11:32 am

Hello Chris
LOL feel like 20 again. That would be nice. Yes, I know when I go shopping I paid for it later do you take any thing for the stiffness?
Jeannie. here's to feeling like 20 again
Hotgirl
On Fire!

Postby cmoc » Sun May 30, 2004 8:46 am

Just over the counter painkillers (paracetamol, codeine and caffeine) and a nice warm bed (having said that, the aching behind the knees feels hot, so usually throw the covers off.

Best Wishes

Chris
cmoc
On Fire!

HELLO

Postby Hotgirl » Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:42 am

HI CHRIS.
lol YEA SOUNDS LIKE ME. I FIND THE COOLER IT IS IN THE HOUSE, OR OUT SIDE. The BETTER I FEEL. WHEN IT IS VERY HOT OUT. BOY DO I FEEL STIFF.
HAVE A GOOD DAY
Jeannie
Hotgirl
On Fire!

Postby Yvonne » Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:56 am

lol another clue. Thanks Chris and Jeannie. I wondered why the stiffness. The cool thing is true for me too. I used to hate air conditioning cos I would freeze, now however it's my best friend.

Yvonne :D
Yvonne
Warm Pauzer

hello

Postby Hotgirl » Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:51 am

Oh yeah the air conditioning is my best friend.

But still get those darn hot flashes even with the air on.
Hotgirl
On Fire!

Postby Zero » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:10 am

hehehe...you've got the perfect name, HotGirl :) You're right about the air conditioning not being enough too. I have worn out several fans in the last 10 years because I have one going in each room whether it's winter with the heat on (only set to 65 in my house) or in summer with the a/c on!

When my kids or grandkids come over, they keep their coats on in my house!
Zero

oh yeah

Postby Hotgirl » Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:44 am

Hell yeah I have the right name LOL. ever enough air

JEANNIE :D
Hotgirl
On Fire!

Sure is nice to know I'm not alone....

Postby hotpatootie » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:55 am

Well I hope when I get to the other side "I'll feel like a new woman" . Some days I get so crabby :twisted: I can hardly stand myself and sad :cry: sometimes too for no apparent reason. And further proof I'm losing my mind, I use to HATE these smilie faces. Thought I was becoming Manic Depressive, didn't care for the depressed part so much....but Boy Howdy when I'm in my "manic" phase I feel like I've got the world on a string. As far as the "loss of libido" I think what I'm going through is Men a Pause, just ask my poor husband, the poor guy has been super through all this. He has learned to stay clear of me when I'm visiting the Dark Side......even though he has assured me that having a beer can bounced off of his head really doesn't hurt much at all.
hotpatootie
One HOT Woman!

Postby Zero » Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:40 am

Hotpatootie....you should send your patient hubby to this page: http://www.minniepauz.com/male-menopause.html
Zero

Postby hotpatootie » Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:16 pm

Hey thanks for the Hot Tip Dee.....we will most defintely check it out. :oops:
hotpatootie
One HOT Woman!

Postby fiona » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:27 am

hotpatootie~~you are so funny..a good laugh helps in this time of hell we are going through, and thanks minnie pauz for all the laughs you give us the cartoons are great!! We appreciate you so much for all of your hard work!!!

whats with this stiffness??? I see lots of us are dealing with it, I swear I moan and groan trying to even get out of bed these days. I've always had aches and pain and do have TMJ but lately the stiff joints are horrible. I to feel like I'm 100 years old..and it's draining..just so tired..no energy. my feet even hurt~~if anyone finds a remedy for all this pain..please post it..I beg ya..lol!!!
Being listened to is so close to being loved that most people cannot tell the difference
~David Oxberg~
fiona
Combustible

Postby Hotgirl » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:32 am

hello hotpatootie
your very funny. but than again a since of humor is very important
In all this crazy stuff. How long has it you been for you? maybe you should get the poor guy a steel hat.
Jeannie :D
HAVE A GREAT DAY...
Hotgirl
On Fire!

Quick Reply

Next

Return to Menopause