Menopause and my husband & Kids

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Menopause and my husband & Kids

Postby Natalie » Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:25 am

:? :cry: :x :o Hi , I have been going through this for about 1yr now and it's not getting any better. I ', mad at my husband for God knows what and the kids thing that I have gone nuts and Hell I hate myself . What do I do to help myself get through this? I dont sleep , I cry all of the time Im 50 I should be having some fun now But No, All I can do is cry over crap that never made me cry befor HELP me understand this . PLEASE.
Thanks Nat
I 'm married with 2 kids still at home both in there teens, I have 2 dogs and 2 cats I love farmer markets and bowling and sitting by the water , I have 2 grand sons Both are just so cute But I can alway send them home.lol
Natalie
Natalie

Postby Zero » Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:34 pm

Hi Natalie....I moved your post into the menopause discussions so you might get more responses than in the INtroductions. :)

First of all, have you had a check up lately? It definitely sounds like your hormones are out of balance and your doctor should be able to help you. Make a list of all the symptoms you're having, take them to your doctor and decide which route you want to take based on your past history, any medications you're currently taking and you should be able to get some of it under control. Also, a lot of reading on these boards and on the website will help you to understand that you're not alone and you're NOT going crazy!

Let us know how you're doing and if you've seen your doctor, ok?
Zero

Postby purple haze » Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:32 pm

Hi Natalie,

I've been where you are. I finally got some meds. for the moodiness. I've been on Prozac for 2 years and have found it has helped. Still have ups and downs but not as bad or as often as before.

Edlyn
purple is my color,
a hippie mama to a hippie mama
granny nanny to 4
purple haze
One HOT Woman!

Postby pamibe » Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:30 am

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum, Natalie!

Pam
pamibe

Postby Natalie » Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:02 pm

Hi,
I would like to thank the ones that have e-mailed me on this and to tell them that I have started things rolling. I go to the Dr.s next week and I'm asking him to give me something to help :D Also I'm now trying to understand what the kids and my husband was talking about, I found myself saying things that I know I would never say befor , :shock: Well I stoped in the middle of it and told then that I was sorry I thank you all . :D
I 'm married with 2 kids still at home both in there teens, I have 2 dogs and 2 cats I love farmer markets and bowling and sitting by the water , I have 2 grand sons Both are just so cute But I can alway send them home.lol
Natalie
Natalie

Postby lynie pause » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:51 pm

Natalie,
Hey there, I hear ya gf...I have times when my memory alasps and I forget it drives me crazy I will go into a room and then forget why I went in there to start with. I will be foraging through stuff trying to refresh my memory and hubby will ask, what'cha doing I will just say dunno lol......
I feel like saying Going Crazy Be Back Later....LOL :D I too am married with child and I have 2 dogs....My son is 19 and on his way to college this fall I think too he thinks Mom is losing it....Take care.
Lynie
lynie pause
Combustible

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause