Thanksgiving-time to be thankful for meno probs I DON'T have

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Thanksgiving-time to be thankful for meno probs I DON'T have

Postby iluvtolaff » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:27 pm

I see so much suffering being expounded upon here and when I see all the posts of all the seriously hurting women on our forum I have to be thankful that I've been lucky, so far , that I only have insomnia and hot flashes, anxiety, and memory issues primarily.
I'm thankful that I don't have----

-any painful symptoms
-fibromyalgia
-depression
-anger issues
-mood swings
-palpitations/heart issues
-panic attacks
-headaches/migraines
-cancer
-arthritis
and so on.

I hope I don't experience any of the above symptoms but I know that if I do, I can come here for comfort.

Thankful for Minnie Pauz!! :cheer:
Hot Flashes are a way of life!

My Paint Shop Page
iluvtolaff
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:09 pm

What a sweet, inspiring post!! Thanks Barbara....and I'm thankful for all of you who come here!!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby colopam » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:53 pm

I'm thankful for my meno sisters and all their friendship and knowledge.
I'm thankful for a job, a house over my head and food in my stomach (ok ok too much!)
I'm thankful for all my health (hope to do better)
I'm thankful for the beauty that surrounds me every minute
I'm thankful to be able to have been a woman born into a country where I can speak my mind without fear...know that I'll not be mutilated just to keep me from enjoying sex...where I know I can make my own choices and own my own property and show as much or as little of ME as I choose...where I can learn and practice my understanding of GOD.
I'm grateful for those in uniform (present and past including many family members) that have guaranteed me these with no thought of thanks.

I am most grateful to have found a husband that supports me in whatever I feel that I need to do, supports me when I need it....has my back no matter what. I'm grateful to this man when he teases me about forgetting things ("gee, this perimenopause stuff could be fun!"), when he hold smy head when I'm praying at the porcelain altar (toilet) with a miserable migraine.

I'm just all around grateful
Hugs Pam
It's never too late for a happy childhood!!
The more you live, the less you die!!
Well behaved women rarely make history.
DB: 1958
peri/hypothyroid/fibroids(myomectomy)
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause