Erosyn

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Erosyn

Postby timwendi » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Do any of you know anything about this sexual enhancer. I got the name of it from a Minnie Pauz newsletter. Does it work ? Is it safe?? I can't find to much when I google it. I respect this site and it's contents so I ordered it and have taken it for 4 days now.
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
Isn't, than to live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is."
timwendi

Postby minniepauz » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:33 pm

Thanks for letting us know.....I found it when I was searching the web and the information sounded legitimate to me, so I mentioned it in my newsletter. A few months ago, I featured another product for libido called VagRenew...here's the link to that one http://gagephytolabs.com/vagrenew_faq.htm I haven't heard from anyone who has tried that one. That's why I'm glad you posted and hope you will keep us updated if you like it and if it helps. I have become kind of cynical over the years (plus I'm single and celebate!) so I'm not a good one to judge these products. :)

The other thing I liked about the Erosyn was the offer for a guarantee.... "Guaranteed to work better than any other natural product you have tried or Nokomis Research refunds your money directly to you."

Let us know!!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Re: Erosyn

Postby timwendi » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:18 pm

Just for the record I have now taken the whole bottle and saw no effects. My libido is still in the dumper ! Now I am going to try out the money back guarantee. :thumbsdown:
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
Isn't, than to live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is."
timwendi

Re: Erosyn

Postby minniepauz » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:29 am

Thanks for the update....I wish it would have worked for you. Let us know if you have any problem with getting your money back.
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause