ADVICE PLEASE

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

ADVICE PLEASE

Postby rubyju » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:29 pm

Hi Everyone

I am having symptoms like many of you, anxiety, lack of sleep, palpatations,feeling down.
I have not had a period since last August. now i have terrible bloatedness ans very sore nipples can anyone advise please.

Many thanks
Rubyju :banghead:
rubyju

Re: ADVICE PLEASE

Postby minniepauz » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:16 am

rubyju wrote:Hi Everyone

I am having symptoms like many of you, anxiety, lack of sleep, palpatations,feeling down.
I have not had a period since last August. now i have terrible bloatedness ans very sore nipples can anyone advise please.

Many thanks
Rubyju :banghead:

Other than having a good check up and taking a list of symptoms to your doctor (find a printable list at the bottom of this page: http://www.minniepauz.com/35symptoms.html), the best thing you can do is read, read, read and you will come to discover that you're right in there with so many others. You didn't give your age, so that would be another reason to check with your doctor (if you're quite a bit younger.....say, in your 30's), but even in your early 40's you could be in peri-menopause. The next step is to become your own best friend and try to deal with the most bothersome symptoms by trying different things. You might even decide to take hormones for a short while if your doc recommends it. Everyone is different so you're not going to get any single one answer and that seems to be the most disappointing part of all this....it's not completely easy to get through. That's why my next recommendation is to have a good attitude and a sense of humor! :) This is where Minnie Pauz comes in!! I hope to see you around here a lot because even once you get through it, we'll need your help for the other women who come after you. Welcome aboard!!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause