post menopause

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

post menopause

Postby Hotgirl » Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:35 am

[bhello EVERY ONE
Well, IT HAS BEEN A YEAR, SINCE MY LAST PERIOD. SO I GUESS THIS MEANS I'm ALMOST OUT OF THE WOODS. I do feel some what Better just the occasional cold chill still have the aching sore joints. The itching is getting much better.it has been a long road.

take care :lol: [/b]
HAVE A GREAT DAY...
Hotgirl
On Fire!

PostMeno

Postby Margrit » Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:26 am

Congrats Hot Girl!
You might want to change your user addie now you're almost there ;-) Remember that this is a new beginning, not the end of things! All that energy that went into our periods can now be utilised for other things that can make life such a great experience! 8)
In peace and light
Margrit
Margrit

Postmeno

Postby dcamp » Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:08 pm

I love your outlet Margrit. A new beginning with lots of extra energy! Never thought of it that way. By the way, what is a user addie? Take care. Donna
dcamp

Postby Zero » Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:23 am

Donna, I think Margrit was talking about the user NAME instead of "addie" (which is short for address). :)

I would suggest that HotGirl might want to keep her name for awhile, because even if she's not having as many hot flashes, she's still going to be one "hot" babe.....heheheh

I created a couple of saying for the Minnie Pauz Shop that say:
"Menopausal Women are Hotter!" and "I'm Hotter Than I Look!" ..... I thought they were pretty clever :) You can see them (and other designs) here: http://www.cafepress.com/minniepauzshop/199109
Zero

Postby Hotgirl » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:47 am

hello Margrit.
I will think about it. thanks maybe I'm here girl. lol
Jeannie
HAVE A GREAT DAY...
Hotgirl
On Fire!

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause