Adrenalin Rushes

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Adrenalin Rushes

Postby craftyvalerie » Tue May 20, 2008 5:55 pm

Does anyone have Adrenalin Rushes?......that doc put me on beta blockers for them so Im down to 1 or 2 a day....they just come out of the blue and are over in 30 secs....I also wonder what causes them :? ......one doc told me that some women get them in place of hot flashes...I guess Im one of them coz I dont get hot flashes just these dang "rushes"..but I cant find much info on them......this site has already helped me so much!!.....its the bestest!!..lol thats my 10yrs old favorite word "bestest"
craftyvalerie
Combustible

Re: Adrenalin Rushes

Postby craftyvalerie » Thu May 22, 2008 4:31 pm

No one else gets these? :baghead:
craftyvalerie
Combustible

Postby minniepauz » Sat May 24, 2008 7:59 am

A lot of women get what they call panic attacks, but I'm not sure if that would be the same as what you're describing. Also heart palpitations are common.....that might fit in with the adrenaline rushes. I've heard where breathing exercises can help in most of these situations. I'm sure it must be a bit frightening when they first start, huh?
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby craftyvalerie » Sat May 24, 2008 1:23 pm

its not a panic attack ....I have had those.....this is just a weird rush...no palps with it...and is gone in 30 secs.......one doc said some women get these in place of hot flashes...but who knows every doc tells you something different......
craftyvalerie
Combustible

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause