Not Understanding things

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Not Understanding things

Postby craftyvalerie » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:45 pm

I have been feeling for weeks and then out of no where 3 days ago...all my symptoms come back again....the GI issues the nervousness :banghead: .........the no sleeping......I lost 5 more pds and have no appetite.......I know that I shouldnt complain about the losing weight part........but it does worry me.......I have had about every test done ultrasounds,CAT scan, lots of blood work and even scoping.......and they find nothing........does losing weight happen with menopause??.....and why after feeling better for wks do I feel like crap again?.......sorry to whine but this is a big step back for me....and makes me sad....Valerie
craftyvalerie
Combustible

Re: Not Understanding things

Postby ty0 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:50 pm

craftyvalerie wrote:I have been feeling for weeks and then out of no where 3 days ago...all my symptoms come back again....the GI issues the nervousness :banghead: .........the no sleeping......I lost 5 more pds and have no appetite.......I know that I shouldnt complain about the losing weight part........but it does worry me.......I have had about every test done ultrasounds,CAT scan, lots of blood work and even scoping.......and they find nothing........does losing weight happen with menopause??.....and why after feeling better for wks do I feel like crap again?.......sorry to whine but this is a big step back for me....and makes me sad....Valerie

This is the first time I've posted on here.... but I feel the same exact way. I feel good for weeks and then bam I'm down and out again. I too have no appetite when this is happening I can hardly get anything in my mouth it makes me feel sick. I end up just drinking milk for the whole time I sometimes go 2 weeks and eat nothing. I've lost 10lbs in 3 or 4 days. I too have had all kinds of medical test done spent a week in the hospital having my heart checked out because of the palps it is driving me crazy. But reading on here about other peoples situations really does make me feel better.
ty0

Postby craftyvalerie » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:28 am

Welcome to Minnie Pauz TY.........Im sorry that you are suffering........but Im told that it does get easier....I think understanding menopause makes it better.......reading on this site is the best.....I wont have made it through the last couple of months without Minnie (thank you Dee and Dr Judy)........any questions you have just ask and everyone will try and help...........Valerie
craftyvalerie
Combustible

Postby minniepauz » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:34 am

Welcome to the forum, Ty0.....I see you're from Canada! Tell us a little more about yourself when you get a chance. :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause