I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Postby bobbi54 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:54 pm

Hey ladies, have you seen this? I just watched this fun new video where these two women talk about the natural menopause product they created (I’ve been getting great results from this stuff)… they’re a hoot!. What do you think about it?

http://www.gethotflashrelief.com

Hope this helps,
Bobbi :D :D :D
bobbi54
Warm Pauzer

Re: I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Postby Brighid Moon » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:17 pm

What little bit I've read on it so far, looks like I may be buying some of that! It has a few of the ingredients my gyn has already suggested I try, and a few ingredients that I've already used before for things such as anxiety (and they do work). What a great mixture! Saves me from having to buy a crapload of separate herbs, which would cost more!
Brighid Moon
One HOT Woman!

Postby bobbi54 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:12 pm

Another great thing these ladies have going is that they don't charge your credit card for 30 days and if you get no results up to 90 days you can return the empty bottles and they refund your credit card. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING. I guess that's how much they believe in it. And I'm telling you, it works!
Give it a try and don't wait any longer in your suffering.

Bobbi :D
bobbi54
Warm Pauzer

Postby minniepauz » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:43 pm

bobbi, how did you find it? Are you using it?

By the way.....how about putting a little info in your profile? :) It's nice to know what part of the world our members are from and anything else you'd like to share. :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby Brighid Moon » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:41 pm

Hey, Bobbi, I've been over and over that website and can't find out how much that stuff is (except that you get a refund) - am I missing something? Perhaps you can tell me how much it costs?
Brighid Moon
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:40 pm

Here's the info, Brighid:

Good Deal! 1-Pack ($98 - Pay NOTHING Now) - 1 x 30-day all natural daytime and nighttime Menopause Relief Method. Free shipping.

Great Deal! 2-Pack (Buy One, Get 2nd Half Off!- $194 $147 - Pay NOTHING Now) - 2 x 30-day all natural daytime and nighttime Menopause Relief Method. Free shipping.

Ultimate Deal! 3-Pack (Buy Two, Get 1 FREE!- $294 $196 - Pay NOTHING Now) - 3 x 30-day all natural daytime and nighttime Menopause Relief Method. Free shipping.

I talked with them on the phone and mentioned that it seemed a bit expensive, but their explanation was that the made the choice to go with the top end production facilities to make sure every ingredient was of the highest quality. Actually, that made sense to me and made me feel confident that this is not some off the wall product. With the guarantee, with nothing being charged for 30 days and with free shipping, looks like you really can't lose.

You can order it through my link and it helps support the minniepauz.com website:
http://www.easywebautomation.com/app/?af=840030
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby Brighid Moon » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:53 pm

:cry: I can't afford it. :cry:
Brighid Moon
One HOT Woman!

Postby craftyvalerie » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:54 pm

"Soy Isoflavones - the most investigated subgroup of phytoestrogens"......i checked out the site and saw this was one of the things in them.......Im so confused about soy......is it safe to take with thyroid problems?......is it link to any cancer?...I have read so much about soy that I cant remember anything lol.......
craftyvalerie
Combustible

Postby Brighid Moon » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:12 am

lol Only thing I personally recall about Soy is that it's an estrogen thing, and that it makes my stomach SICK! :yuck:
Brighid Moon
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:54 am

There's always been a lot of controversy about soy (there's also some about black cohosh affecting the liver), but it's a very individual thing. It helps some women and for others, it's not so good. Some say it's ok even for cancer patients, others say it's bad for thyroid. You really have to know your own body and discuss with your doctor on ANYTHING you're going to put in your body.
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby LynnMenopaused » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Hi Brighid,

I see that Dee let you know about the cost of the products. We have a new site and the prices are just a tad off. To simplify things the one month supply is $97.00, the two month is $147 (you get the second month half off) and the three month is $197 (you get the third month free). We also pay for the shipping and if it doesn't work you can send back the empty bottles up to 90 days after you place your initial order and I will refund your credit card for the total cost of the products. It's a win-win situation.

Take care, Lynn
Lynn Bolaza
CFO, Heart of Health, Inc.
Creators of Menopaused a.m. & p.m.
(This link helps support MinniePauz - thank you!)
LynnMenopaused

Postby LynnMenopaused » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:23 pm

craftyvalerie wrote:"Soy Isoflavones - the most investigated subgroup of phytoestrogens"......i checked out the site and saw this was one of the things in them.......Im so confused about soy......is it safe to take with thyroid problems?......is it link to any cancer?...I have read so much about soy that I cant remember anything lol.......

Hi Craftyvalerie,
Phytoestrogens like isoflavones are structurally similar to human estrogen. There are numerous scientific studies that show benefits including relief of hot flashes and night sweats. We do have on the label if you have alergies to soy, do not take this product. There have also been many clinical studies done of this which you can check out on the site.

Be well,

Lynn
Lynn Bolaza
LynnMenopaused

Postby LynnMenopaused » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:26 pm

Oh yes - a little on the Black Cohosh -
Black Cohosh was another concern of women. This has been used by Native Americans going way back and is one of most widely researched components utilized to support the normal transition into menopause. Yes, there has been question to its use and liver problems. Nothing has been proven on this. We do have women that have been taking the products for going on a year.

So far the only possible contraindication that we have found with Black Cohosh is with the breast cancer drug Tamoxefin.

Talk with you soon,

Lynn
Lynn Bolaza
LynnMenopaused

Postby bobbi54 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:35 pm

Hi Lynn,
This is Bobbi. It's so cool to see you on this site. You're going to love these women. They're fun, knowledgeable and Dee is a hoot and really cares about all of us. It was great talking with you the other day. Thanks so much for calling and checking on me. I'm doing great and ready to order more.

Thanks again,
Bobbi
bobbi54
Warm Pauzer

Postby Brighid Moon » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:36 pm

Welcome, Lynn! And thank you for your reply! I simply can't afford it (I'm on disability), though I'd dearly love to try it! But good luck, and good luck to everyone taking it! It sounds awesome!

ps: Santa Rosa - should I give a special welcome from Ukiah? Howdy neighbor! :D
Brighid Moon
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Next

Return to Menopause