I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Re: I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Postby minniepauz » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:14 am

Another note about the soy:

Phytoestrogens have been found to relieve some symptoms of menopause in some women, according to the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, a division of the National Institutes of Health.

But researchers do not yet understand exactly how these compounds work in the human body.

The center also warns that women who have had or are at an increased risk for breast, uterine or ovarian cancers or endometriosis or uterine fibroids need to talk to their doctor before using phytoestrogens to treat symptoms of menopause.

The same warning applies to women who are taking drugs that increase estrogen levels, such as birth control pills or cancer drugs such as tamoxifen, the center's Web site says.
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby LynnMenopaused » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:09 pm

I totally agree with the last message and if anyone ever has ANY kind of question or doubt about anything, be it a drug or natural supplement you should ALWAYS consult your physician first.

Lynn
Lynn Bolaza
CFO, Heart of Health, Inc.
Creators of Menopaused a.m. & p.m.
http://www.easywebautomation.com/app/?af=840030
(This link helps support MinniePauz - thank you!)
LynnMenopaused

Postby LynnMenopaused » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Brighid Moon wrote:Welcome, Lynn! And thank you for your reply! I simply can't afford it (I'm on disability), though I'd dearly love to try it! But good luck, and good luck to everyone taking it! It sounds awesome!

ps: Santa Rosa - should I give a special welcome from Ukiah? Howdy neighbor! :D

Hi Brighid - Yes! Howdy neighbor. Thanx for that!
Lynn
Lynn Bolaza
CFO, Heart of Health, Inc.
Creators of Menopaused a.m. & p.m.
http://www.easywebautomation.com/app/?af=840030
(This link helps support MinniePauz - thank you!)
LynnMenopaused

Quick Reply

Previous

Return to Menopause