Where'd my symptoms go???

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Where'd my symptoms go???

Postby mi4angels » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:54 am

During the entire month of November, I had very regular hot flashes and was very moody, crying one minute, laughing the next. Could it have been the stress that exacerbated the symptoms? I had lots of stress last month and not so much this month. I can literally count on one finger how many hot flashes I've had so far in December. BUT, still no period, haven't had one of those since September. Wondering if I should do a pregnancy test. :shock: Nah, hubby did the deed 6 years ago and I haven't strayed. Plus, I'm too old anyway, right? Yea, I am.

So, back to my original question... where'd my symptoms go? Image
Suzanne

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says... "Oh shit...she's awake!!"
mi4angels
Combustible

Re: Where'd my symptoms go???

Postby Kris » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:07 pm

Don't worry Mi4..................... They'll be back!!! :lol: They ALWAYS come back.
Kris
One HOT Woman!

Re: Where'd my symptoms go???

Postby mi4angels » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:51 pm

I want them to!!! I couldn't take another second, I did a preganancy test. :baghead: Thank GOODNESS it was negative, but holy cow! This is too good to be true! No hot flashes AND no period! I'm loving it! :high5:
Suzanne

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says... "Oh shit...she's awake!!"
mi4angels
Combustible

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause