Finished with periods?

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Finished with periods?

Postby ladydebubba » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Wondering if I am finally winding down on my periods. I have not had a period since early January and it did not amount to anything more than spotting really, may have lasted two days if that. I know one thing, I have been really tired and going to bed every night around 10:00 which is early for me. And from what I've read of the symptoms fatigue is one of the symptoms along with many other things I have experienced over the past several months, hot flashes, night sweats at times, achy joints, cold hands, etc. I am not crazy about the way I am feeling if it is the end for me. I probably should be on some type of hormone. Wondering if hormones make a woman feel better when going through the change. I've never been on one so I don't know, but I know they can cause breast cancer. I would like to read comments from others going through this. Thanks.
Lisa DOB:1960
Peri,
fibroids,
low grade cervical dysplasia (cryotherapy done Dec. 21st) (cured as of June 27th, 2009)
ladydebubba
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause