a strange feeling on one side of head

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

a strange feeling on one side of head

Postby miserable » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:06 pm

Has anyone out there ever had this strange feeling on one side of your head that feels like a heat surge. Before I started having my hot flashes so bad I noticed that on the right of my head it felt like this wave of heat that would start at the top right of my head and make it's way down to my ear. The feel of it was like someone would pour warm water on your head and it would slowly run down. It sure was weird. I haven't had this happen in quite some time now. Anyone out there had this feeling?
miserable

Postby Coping » Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:08 pm

Yes, off and on all month. Somedays nothing and some days I have them so often they run together. I describe it as feeling like deep heating rub (like you would put on muscle pain). Its a slow progression of heat (mine move up from my shoulders). My skin is actually warm to the touch and one or both of my cheeks take on a nice red glow. I never break out in a sweat. Its unsettling but they always go away. Thank goodness it doesn't freak me out anymore. Hang in there
Coping
Hot Pauzer

Postby februarygirl » Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:58 am

I just starting getting that hot feeling also. It comes around my right eye, around my nostrils and along my chin line from my ear. It is a wierd feeling!

Nancy
februarygirl
On Fire!

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause