fogginess

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

fogginess

Postby aluaperoom » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:58 am

Does anyone have any suggestions for relieving this fog I'm in. I have been suffering from what I believe are migraines for the last two weeks, along with them the last couple of days, I feel dizzy and like I'm in another world. Today I woke up feeling OK, went grocery shopping and came home with throbbing head and feeling slightly nauseous and foggy. Took two Excedrine Migraine and headach has eased up, but can't get out of this fog.

Any help fo this? Thanks
aluaperoom

hello

Postby pb4ugo » Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:27 pm

I don't have a solution for your symptoms but I hate to see someone who has posted not have some sort of interaction...so I am just writing to say Hi and I hope that what you are going thru is not serious...I personally would go to the Doc and also would seek out my chiropracter as my neck would be out if the headaches were that bad...

Man I hope you have gotten some help and are better,

Dalan :roll:
There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast!!
pb4ugo

Postby Zero » Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:01 pm

Thanks Dalan....I'm not sure how we all missed that post either. I would recommend that anyone posting here not be looking for medical advice, especially if you're really in pain or have a lot of serious issues going on. If you do post with a question, please tell us what you've already done or wht your situation is....like if you've talked to a doctor or you're on medications. We're here for emotional support and to have a few laughs, but it's scary when someone posts serious medical questions that none of us can answer.

Regarding things like migraines and other hormonal stuff....I urge everyone to use the "search" feature at the top of the page and it will show you every post made regarding that issue. Very helpful....
Zero

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause