Lightheaded (not airheaded!)

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Lightheaded (not airheaded!)

Postby crazycanuck » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:30 pm

Hi girls,

Have any of you found anything to help with feeling like you're going to pass out? Or the panic attacks that accompany it? Thanks. :roll:
BE BRAVE STAY CALM WAIT FOR THE SIGNS
crazycanuck

Lightheaded

Postby dcamp » Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:32 pm

Hi crazy,

I went through the panic/anxiety/lightheadedness for about a year. That has since ended (thank the Lord). I found that it usually occurred in places where I felt trapped. I had a very hard time attending church. I felt very confined in the pew. Many a time I had to leave and go stand in the vestibule. Movie theatres were kind of hairy too. I found that as long as I could move around and not be confined to a space for any length of time I would be fine. Fortunately, I teach school, so I can move around the classroom at will and work was never a problem. I have been post now since April and I really haven't had any problems since then. Of course I know that symptoms can come back at any time and I guess I just will have to deal with them if they do. You take care. Donna
dcamp

Postby panic central » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:15 pm

Hey Crazy.Have the same problem.You are in Northern B.C.So am I.I just try really hard to re-focus my mind sometimes it works great other times not so good.I do crossword puzzles as a diversion.What do you do????I need help as well.tpod58
panic central
Hot Pauzer

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause