question about estroven

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

question about estroven

Postby tammy27530 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:08 am

has anyone ever taken it or the store name brands? if so does it cause any side effects? nausea,headaches ect..... i do not like taking any kind of medicine because i have had bad reactions to some prescriptions ive had in the past,so just wondering if this causes any. thank you. this board has been a GOD SEND. bless you all.
tammy27530

Estroven

Postby trillium » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:39 am

Tammy - I see your post is from November, but I'm new here. I've been taking Estroven for about a week now and I think I've been sleeping better. Can't say I've noticed any other benefits or side effects. Did you try it, and if so how did it work for you?

Trillium
trillium
Warm Pauzer

Estroven

Postby MIZZJEM » Thu May 26, 2005 4:18 pm

Hi Tammy,
I tried Estroven for about a couple months . I did feel some relief as far as help for sleep loss. It did help a bit. Also hot spells and some mood swings. Not a big change but good. The drawback was that I began suffering from too many yeast infections and wondered what the problem was. I hadn't had too much problems like this in the past. Then as I was surfing this site I read another lady with the same problem and she was taking Estroven. She found out it contained yeast and it was causing the same side effect on her. I discontinued using it and found relief. I had to decide which was more bothersome to me and would rather handle the loss of sleep and having the hot spells than to corner the market on monistat :shock: I'm sure it's not like that for everyone but for me this was the only side effect. Hope you are doing okay with it.
MIZZJEM
MIZZJEM
Warm Pauzer

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause