HAIR THINNING

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

HAIR THINNING

Postby scottie » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:11 am

I know I'm not alone in this and I still have a bunch of hair, but (and this is the weird part) it's thinning on one side. Actually it's probably thinning all over, but I have to part it on one side to give the other side some coverage. Does anyone else have this problem and do you know why the thinning is lopsided?

scottie
scottie

Postby Zero » Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 am

Scottie, mine hasn't gotten drastically thin in one particular place, but I find my hairs EVERYWHERE.....this is gross, but my daughter always asks me if I'm making "hair soup" since she found one in my homemade soups a couple of times! I finally had to make sure I brushed all my clothing off and didn't lean over the pot..... jeez!

Here's a page where I've put some information (and some humor, of course!) about the whole hair thing!
http://www.minniepauz.com/hair-loss.html
Zero

Re: HAIR THINNING

Postby Hopefully » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:38 pm

scottie wrote:I know I'm not alone in this and I still have a bunch of hair, but (and this is the weird part) it's thinning on one side. Actually it's probably thinning all over, but I have to part it on one side to give the other side some coverage. Does anyone else have this problem and do you know why the thinning is lopsided?

scottie

Scottie, my hair has recently been thinning and itching on one side in the back. I'm not sure if it's medication related or what. It's quite unusual and my beautician doesn't know what to say since the hair loss isn't all over. This too shall pass.
Hopefully
Combustible

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause