Panic Attacks

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Do you suffer with anxiety attacks?

Yes
65%
No
8%
Sometimes
27%

Total votes : 238

Re: Panic Attacks

Postby skmrycp » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:13 pm

yes, panic attacks! The anxiety starts with my first decision of the day (what should I wear for today?), and gets progressively worse. The worst symptom right now is severe stomach pain, accompanied by extreme indecisiveness. These symptoms get worse as my stress levels rise, too. I'm feeling pretty lost right now-barely functioning.
Wishing contentment for you all!
{{{hugs}}} from Ryder's Gramma
bdate July 9, 1956, meno from Nov 2006
skmrycp
Hot Pauzer

Re: Panic Attacks

Postby minniepauz » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Oh no.....sounds awful! Is there someone you can talk to? It seems like you're putting so much importance to things that could be further down on the priority ladder. You probably already do this, but I'm wondering if making a list of the most important decisions you have to make each day would help? You'd still have everything on the list, but maybe give yourself some relief by only worrying about the top 3..... and what about making the decision about what to wear the night before? Would that relieve the stress in the morning?

Maybe you could post your options here and we could help you decide what to do. That might take off some of the pressure you feel about making decisions. I don't know...reaching for straws here!

How long have you been "not functioning"? Thanks for posting, kiddo!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Previous

Return to Menopause