Estro Gel New a Drug for Treating Menopause

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Estro Gel New a Drug for Treating Menopause

Postby ca4765 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:51 pm

Hello,
Have any of you ever heard of a drug or have used the drug called Estra Gel for treating menopause symptoms. My doctor just gave me a sample of it to try to combat HRT symptoms, and hopefully not suffer the HRT related weight gain symptoms.
ca4765
ca4765

Postby Zero » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:47 pm

Be sure to let us know if it works for you, ok? Not all doctors seem to know about or prescribe all of the products available.
Zero

Estra gel

Postby momof3 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:26 pm

Hi CA,
I have been using estra gel for 3 years. I apply 2 pumps daily along with taking 100mg of progestrone. It has really helped me. I apply the gel to my arms and legs and take the capsule before bedtime. It has reduced my sleep problems, hotflashes and keeps me sane. :)
I also lost 25 lbs and have been able to keep it off. It seems that because i am feeling better, I have more energy!
I am 52 and have been 2 yrs without periods. I hope this information helps you. If you have any other questions, let me know.
Its great we can help each other out.
Momof3
momof3

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause