new research on amino acids & hot flashes

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

new research on amino acids & hot flashes

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:47 pm

http://www.latimes.com/features/health/ ... ome-health

:D hope the link works. it's in todays LA Times, online. now everyone will rush out & buy amino acid supplements. what the hell, they're good for you anyway! :o

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:53 pm

guest? i'm not a guest. i'm sfogrrl! unless these prei-symptoms have taken themselves to a much more bizarre level than their ususal height & i'm unaware i'm actually AT a motel, hence a guest, and not writing this from the comfort of my own home. i can see it now- a new way to advertise coming menopause to women: Travel without knowing it to exotic locales, for free! Wake up with new user names on boards & become strangely confused without the benefit of drugs or alcohol! never mind. :oops:

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:25 pm

Good article. Thanks for sharing this information.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:27 pm

Okay, I guess we are all guests today. This is Hopefully, who just posted above. :)

Postby Zero » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:56 am

Hmmmm....the only thing I can think of is that you might need to make sure you're logged in before you post because yesterday I opened the board to non-registered posters (to see if that would encourage more women to post). Sorry if it's confusing! maybe I should go back to the old way....or at least require registration for posting?

Hopefully and Sfogrrl....if you both will try the log in thing and see if that brings your names back, I'd appreciate it. If you still come up as "guest"...I'll try to fix it! Thanks!
Zero

Postby pamibe » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:07 am

Thanks for the link, sfogrrl!! :D

pam
pamibe

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:54 pm

thought i was logged in yesterday :lol: so TEST, it's sfogrrl writing from (for once) sunny sf :roll:

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:57 pm

:evil: no, it's not working. i logged in prior to posting that & still come up as guest. :?:

Postby Hopefully » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:06 pm

This is just a test, but I did log back in, so now my name should post as Hopefully.
Hopefully
Combustible

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause