PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT!

This is where you'll find information about special events and get-togethers for Pauzer's.

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT!

Postby minniepauz » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:41 am

If you are registering for this forum, please give a little information about yourself that will distinguish you from the spammers who try to register here (200-300 a day!) Either put your state or country and maybe your interests or something in the signature portion that will show me this is a real person rather than a computer generated registration.

[size=150]I also prefer that you check to be notified of responses.Many people don't realize that is only if you post on a thread (where you are HOPING to get a response). When someone answers your post, you will be notified by email and given a link to your post so you can find it easily. Some people never come back because they lost the address to the forum or just think no one is responding. You can always turn the notification on or off for individual threads too (at the bottom of the thread). When you register, look for the drop down menu and go to the PREFERENCES where you scroll down a couple of sections to be notified of posts. PLEASE!

For current members: I will soon start weeding out "members" who have never posted and have no information in their profile that identifies them as a legitimate member. I would also like for you to put something in "Location" in your profile. It helps us to know if you're in the USA or another country because some of the recommendations might not work for some people. Just go to the top where it says User Control Panel and look for the drop down menu, where you can enter whatever info you want to share. THANKS!!

Thanks to all of you who have made this a fun, informative place to share information........Dee

One last request: Please do not make a new post every time, especially if it's a post for Dr. Judy. What you should do is find your last post and do a reply. That way we can keep track of what your original situation is and don't have to repeat questions. And don't worry, once you post a new question on a thread, it will bring it right to the top
.[/size]
minniepauz
Site Admin

Re: Please Read

Postby minniepauz » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:40 am

I want to remind all of you that there are some very interesting links in and below each post on this message board. It's hard to bring all the sites and products to you by myself so I rely on these referrals and hope you will check them out with no obligation. :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Re: PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT!

Postby minniepauz » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Just a reminder of the above info....thanks!!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Minnie Pauz Events