Request for interview:

Before you register for the Minnie Pauz Forum, please read this! Plus all current active members should read also. Thanks!

Request for interview:

Postby minniepauz » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Hi Dee,

I am doing a piece for First for Women (1.5 million readers) on pesky often-experienced meno symptoms.

I'm seeking everyday women 35 - 60 years old who have experienced perimenopause/ menopause symptoms as noted below and who found a natural remedy that really worked - and would like to share it with our readers – off-beat but successful solutions very much welcome.

If this info could be put out there in some mass-mailing kind of way as a heads-up for your membership, I can't tell you how much that would be appreciated (for me, when I'm doing a piece like this, a mass-mailing is better than sex!).

All I need any interested members to forward to me is a name, age, city and state, a brief story overview including an anecdotal example of the problem (one symptom should be highlighted for the anecdote and the more touching, embarrassing or funny, the anecdote is, the better!) and an electronic photo, so we can put a face with the story (a photo will eventually be included for the article)..

Possible symptoms: hot flashes, flushes/night sweats, clamminess, irritability, mood swings, sleep problems, depression/sudden tears, vaginal dryness, loss of libido, crushing fatigue, anxiety, memory brown-outs, incontinence ...

I want this to be not only informative but an utterly compelling piece for our readers.

As always with a magazine, the deadline is tight and I will be working on this right through the weekend.

Thanks so, so much!
Hallie Potocki
631-486-5181
Hpotocki1@aol.com
minniepauz
Site Admin

Re: Request for interview:

Postby minniepauz » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Dear Minnie Pauz Members:

I am doing a story on current alternative and over-the-counter menopause symptom remedies for a Skin Deep Feature in the New York Times Style section.

For the story, I am looking for women to interview (as soon as possible!) who have tried either one or more of the following treatments:

HRT
BHRT
Progesterone Creams
Other alternative remedies

Please contact:
Camille Sweeney
cmsween@verizon.net
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Notice to ALL!!