Need help with a new cartoon

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

Need help with a new cartoon

Postby minniepauz » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:49 pm

Ok, here's the deal...sometimes I draw the cartoon before I've really got the whole thing settled in my mind so I want to ask you guys to help me out. The idea is that we used to be able to run out of the house with a wallet or just a small handbag....now I feel like I have to pack a suitcase to run down to the corner store! The question is.....what kind of things do you carry with you now that you didn't before? Kind of like "just in case items", you know?
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby colopam » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:31 pm

My clipboard/notebook aka portable memory!!! Pantiliners, Imitrex, gum/mints (for dry mouth). Both sets of keys (home and work), ATM card.

Hugs Pam
Last edited by colopam on Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's never too late for a happy childhood!!
The more you live, the less you die!!
Well behaved women rarely make history.
DB: 1958
peri/hypothyroid/fibroids(myomectomy)
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Postby Lady_56 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:49 am

Mobile phone, smokes, lighter, medication, panty liners, tissues, spare car key, vanity mirror, plastic card wallet, purse, freshmints, and of course my shopping list (if I remember to actually put it in my handbag) :oops:
Lady_56
Combustible

Postby woman_mother_wife » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:58 pm

I don't carry half the stuff I used to. I was watching a young mother with a baby the other day and she had the kid bag with all the sundry variety of baby equipment, and the stroller with the blankets and dodads and of course baby, and her own handbag.....we used to haul around way more junk than we do now

What I want to know is why *cute* womens clothing never has pockets?? Pockets are easy to install into any kind of clothing and don't need to be bulky. I keep my ever-present kleenexes in there (I remember my grandma always had her hankie tucked into her waistband) and my lipgloss and accumulated trash waiting for proper disposal--and all kinds of stuff. I love pockets. Why can't we have pockets? I WANT POCKETS!

Over here there is this really cute commercial with (of course) this gorgeous thin young woman struggling into a really tight pair of jeans. She's got them up to her knees and is tugging and hopping on one foot and laying on the bed to finally get them zipped. Then once she's got them on she breathes and slips this tiny little cell phone into her back pocket with ease....I just love that commercial. Who hasn't been there? :mrgreen:
woman_mother_wife
Hot Pauzer

Postby CathyW » Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:18 pm

You Ladies can leave the house with just pantiliners?????? :shock: How about the super duper overnight pads? So easily hid in your purse! LOL...ok other then that keys, ATM card, cell phone and cash (especially change for those darn parking meters)Oh and tylenol and gas-x :D
Cathy
born 1960/peri/fibroids/hypothyroidism/on Disability because of FM
CathyW
One HOT Woman!

Postby Jan51 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:16 am

I've got to say that I always carry a bottle of water in my purse. I can't leave home without it. :) I got to have a couple in the car too! And yes, I drink them down. Like a thirsty camel. And now that it's nearly summer I pack an insulated bag to put my water in so I always have a cold one handy. :wink:
Jan51
Warm Pauzer

Quick Reply

Return to The Minnie Pauz Website