access problems

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

Postby dcamp » Wed May 24, 2006 4:03 pm

DITTO DEE!!!!!! I've said it before, but it's worth mentioning again. You are DEFINITELY THE BEST!!!!! Thanks for all that you do. :D

Donna
dcamp
Combustible

Postby minniepauz » Wed May 24, 2006 5:24 pm

Oh GOOD Donna!! This is so exciting for me! :) Most people have no idea how much I fret over this stuff..... and it's hard because I really don't understand most of the technical stuff, but there's no one else to do it so my poor menopausal pea-brain has to figure it out!

I actually updated the board myself too, so hopefully the log in problems will go away, but it depends a lot on everyone's connection, their servers and even their computer. Maybe we'll do a little praying that everyone on this board gets in and stays in with no problems!! hahahah...

Thanks so much for your support and comments, Donna. They are much appreciated! :) I hope the ads I've placed on the bottom of the pages will help everyone find something that will be of use.... they're supposed to be relative to the subject on the page, but I'm not sure how it's working. Sometimes there are computer programming ads instead of menopause when I check them, so let me know if you find appropriate ads when you're here, ok? (I can't say too much, but those ads are the best way everyone can support this board and the site)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby iluvtolaff » Wed May 24, 2006 8:35 pm

WOW!!! What did you do? Put wings on these pages? They are flying from one to the next! Great job!!!!!!!

Hot Flashes are a way of life!

My Paint Shop Page
iluvtolaff
One HOT Woman!

Postby Lady_56 » Thu May 25, 2006 6:56 am

What a difference! Thanks heaps Dee. Makes visiting this website even more enjoyable. :D
Lady_56
Combustible

Postby CathyW » Sat May 27, 2006 3:00 pm

WOW Thanks Dee! The site remembered me :D
Cathy
born 1960/peri/fibroids/hypothyroidism/on Disability because of FM
CathyW
One HOT Woman!

Postby psexypsychic » Sat May 27, 2006 6:38 pm

I've only ever had minimal problems getting in. I usually marked it up as technical difficulties.

But I hate it when it signs me out. This is one of the few sites I can stay signed in on (I help mod/admin on adult boards, so I sign out of those all the time).

*~my MySpace~*

diagnosed perimeno at 36 years old
psexypsychic
One HOT Woman!

Postby CathyW » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:38 pm

Just testing to see if I could post LOL :D
Cathy
CathyW
One HOT Woman!

Testing 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . .

Postby Ms. Shapen » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:44 pm

For the next 10 seconds, this member will conduct a test of the Emergency Menopause System . . . :lol:

I received an email from Dee about two hours ago stating that the site is having problems. If this post goes through, then I can say that I can not only see the posts to read them, but I can also post on the board as well.

I haven't been here in ages and hope everyone is well.

Hi from Michigan.
Ms Shapen
Pauz-ing to remember what I was going to do next . . . *sigh* :D
Ms. Shapen
Hot Pauzer

Postby minniepauz » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:46 pm

Oh thank goodness!! :) Did you get the email I sent Cathy? I just got home and fortunately the forum is fixed because my host guy fixed it!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby CathyW » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:17 pm

Yes Dee I received the email. Emailed you back telling you I was able to get on. Thought I would try posting :D Glad its up and running!
Cathy
CathyW
One HOT Woman!

Postby Lady_56 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:17 am

I am getting frustrated at not always being able to access this site after about 6pm Australian CST. Can always access fine morning and afternoon, but not always in the evening and night. I have tried as late as midnight. It is as though the website sleeps when everyone in USA is asleep. I haven't been able to access for the past 2 nights.
Also, I always tick the box to keep me automatically logged in, but as soon as I leave the site, I have to log in again next time I check in.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having difficulties?
Lady_56
Combustible

Postby CathyW » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:45 am

Hi Lady56

Yes I've been having problems accessing the site also the last couple of mornings so that would be your nights in Australia I think :lol: Must be server problem or something. No problem this morning though so hopefully all is well now. I also have to sign in everytime even though i tick that little box...actually it takes two tries before it lets me in. It remembered me for awhile but now back to forgeting me ...the site must be in meno LOL
Cathy
CathyW
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:17 am

The site is DEFINITELY in meno!! At least the server is and I'm changing it as soon as I can find the time. The last two days have been a nightmare and when I called the guy, he apologized but always says this will happen with all servers, blah, blah, blah.

As far as having to log in each time, I did this..... once you are logged in and on the front page, then put that in your favorites (or bookmarks). If I go to the forum from my homepage, I have to log in everytime too, but if I go to the favorites and come in that way, I'm always logged in. Hope that works for you guys too.

I'll try to let you know when I'm going to change servers....don't know if you'll notice or not. :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby iluvtolaff » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:45 am

minniepauz wrote:As far as having to log in each time, I did this..... once you are logged in and on the front page, then put that in your favorites (or bookmarks). If I go to the forum from my homepage, I have to log in everytime too, but if I go to the favorites and come in that way, I'm always logged in. Hope that works for you guys too.

That's how I do it, too, and I'm always logged in--every time. :D
Hot Flashes are a way of life!

My Paint Shop Page
iluvtolaff
One HOT Woman!

Postby CathyW » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:02 pm

Not working for me :( LOL Thats ok...just takes a second to sign in :wink:
Cathy
CathyW
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply