Dee Adams

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

Dee Adams

Postby dramaqueen » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:41 pm

I use my sense of humor daily to get through what ever the day throws at me.

I would like to thank Dee Adams for creating this website, and using humor as a way to help us all get through this wonderful stage of our lives sometimes known as "The Change Of Life" (I keep waiting for my life to change into a pamper billonaire but no luck so far). Dee has a incredible gift of expressing what we are all going through with her cartoons. This web site is a gift for all of us.

Thank you Dee for all the time and energy that you put into this site. It is a place where we can let our hair down, talk about what is really bothering us, and finding friendship with women we have never met, but have shared some of our most private thoughts with.

Dee we owe this all to you. I know that this site has been a "change of life" for me.

Without you humor who knows how many of us would be widows and serving 25 to life ( not a bad ideal, someone cooks and does my laundry, hmmm something to think about).

Thank You
Lynn - dramaqueen
dramaqueen
Combustible

Dee Adams

Postby dramaqueen » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:51 pm

Dr. Judy:
I screwed up I wanted to post the email about Dee somewhere where everyone will have access to it. I didn't think it would go it Dr. Judy. Can you transfer it to the part of Minnie Pauz Formum where it should be.
Thanks
Lynn
dramaqueen
Combustible

Postby minniepauz » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:53 pm

:oops: I wasn't exactly sure where to put this either, Lynn, but thanks so much for your kind words. I don't know if you've ever read the story of how I started Minnie Pauz http://www.minniepauz.com/digitalwomenarticle.html, but it truly was a gift out of nowhere during a very depressed time in my life, so the only thing I could do was share it with other women. You can also hear a radio interview here http://www.byforandaboutwomen.com/deeadams.htm You can hear my lovely voice... LOL!

Thank you again for such wonderful praise! :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby drjudy » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:50 am

Wherever a thank you to Dee shows up, it's entirely appropriate! We wouldn't be here without her, and the combination of good information and humor that she has created here is a blessing indeed.

Red hats off to Dee!

Judy
drjudy
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:23 am

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Ok now...stop it!! LOL
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby CathyW » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:05 pm

Listened to the radio interview Dee and it was wonderful hearing your voice! And yes it IS a lovely voice! :)
Cathy
born 1960/peri/fibroids/hypothyroidism/on Disability because of FM
CathyW
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:31 pm

Yeah, even I was impressed with the interview!! hahahah....actually I thought the interviewer was excellent!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Humor

Postby suse3349 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:36 pm

"Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself."--Roseanne Barr, U.S. comic

Humor gets me through everything; it's just that important to me!!
suse :wink:
suse3349
On Fire!

Humor

Postby dramaqueen » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:17 pm

The name Drama Queen is compliments of my husband. It seems that the odd time I tend to "go off the deep end, go on a rant, lose it" etc, during these so very few times ( at least 5 mins. ago) my darling husband refers to me as the DRAMA QUEEN. So now anytime I find any little thing with DRAMA QUEEN on it I buy it , I even have a Christmas decoration.

I like to feel like Roseanne Barr, when I am the DRAMA QUEEN I really am being myself. The rest of the time I am bitting my tongue so hard ( so I will not go on a rant etc) blood runs down my cheeks.

I think from now on the DRAMA QUEEN may be surfacing more and more, she is much more fun than the other me.

Ladies everyone get in touch with your inner self and let the rants begin.

ENJOY
dramaqueen
Combustible

Postby minniepauz » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:28 pm

I will HAVE to do a cartoon about dramaqueen!! :) When I do, what do you want it on...a shirt, hat, totebag, mousepad, hahahahah......
minniepauz
Site Admin

DRAMA QUEEN

Postby dramaqueen » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:18 pm

Dee:

Thank you for the post, it made my day.

Lynn Dramaqueen
dramaqueen
Combustible

Postby minniepauz » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:28 pm

I'm going to do this one for me....

Drama Gramma!!