Anyone having trouble logging in today?

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

Anyone having trouble logging in today?

Postby minniepauz » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:35 pm

At first I'm logged in as usual, I make a post and then I'm logged out...it takes me 6 times to get logged in again and then when I try to go to admin, I'm logged out again. Reminds me of when someone hacked this board and took over the admin. :( Sandy, any problems on your end?
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby minniepauz » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:37 pm

HELP!!!! I cannot get into the admin!!!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby Sandykins » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:51 am

No problems for me today. Got into all of the logins I could remember. :wink: I'll send you a PM.
If you judge people, you have no time to love them." - Mother Theresa
Sandykins
One HOT Woman!

Postby psexypsychic » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:58 am

Every time I log in, I mark the "log me in automatically" every time. Yet, I still have to log in again. AND, I have to put in my user name and password twice to get logged in. Its been happening for a little while now.

I figured it was a php glitch.

*~my MySpace~*

diagnosed perimeno at 36 years old
psexypsychic
One HOT Woman!

Postby Sandykins » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:26 am

It has to do with cookies, not the chocolate chip variety, though. :wink: Are you using IE (Internet Explorer)? If so, what version? You might need to check the allowed sites area. Maybe you have inadvertently blocked Minnie Pauz from leaving cookies on your computer.
If you judge people, you have no time to love them." - Mother Theresa
Sandykins
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:11 am

I'm using IE 7 and yesterday was the first time I could not get logged in...I'm usually auto logged in, but yesterday freaked me out. I got in long enough to post, but couldn't .....well, today it's fine. I think I'm going to use FireFox today and see if I can make the switch permanently....

Hey, have any of you noticed the little tiny MP logo in your address bar or in your favorites (if you have MP there)? It will also show on your tab when you have a MP page open. Cute huh? It's called a favicon......I feel so special! LOL
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby iluvtolaff » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:30 am

minniepauz wrote:Hey, have any of you noticed the little tiny MP logo in your address bar or in your favorites (if you have MP there)? It will also show on your tab when you have a MP page open. Cute huh? It's called a favicon......I feel so special! LOL

Yes! How cute! Plus--I love the bigger font--cool!!! 8)
Hot Flashes are a way of life!

My Paint Shop Page
iluvtolaff
One HOT Woman!

Postby psexypsychic » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:29 pm

Sandykins wrote:It has to do with cookies, not the chocolate chip variety, though. :wink: Are you using IE (Internet Explorer)? If so, what version? You might need to check the allowed sites area. Maybe you have inadvertently blocked Minnie Pauz from leaving cookies on your computer.

I use the AOL explorer. I've been using this one for over a year now. I got tired of the IE just randomly closing down while I was in the middle of something. This one hasn't done that yet *knock wood*.

*~my MySpace~*

diagnosed perimeno at 36 years old
psexypsychic
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to The Minnie Pauz Website