MORE Magazine

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

MORE Magazine

Postby Brandy » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:41 am

I am looking at my May 2007 edition of MORE Magazine and minniepauz.com is discussed on page 40 (The Merchants of Menopause article). Note sure if this is posted anywhere else on the site but I thought I would share.

Congrats Dee!

Dawn

:bouncy:
Brandy
Warm Pauzer

Postby minniepauz » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:20 pm

Holy Smokes!! I'm tearing my house apart looking for that issue, but it could be that April was the last issue in my subscription! Wouldn't you know it! Crap....hahahah...I'm excited though...I was interviewed last year for that article.

What does it say, Brandy? Does it show pictures of my merchandise (I sent them a few things)?
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby Brandy » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:16 pm

Dee, it says MinniePauz.com offers Humor Replacement Therapy: puzzles, chocolates, and T-Shirts with such slogans as "Menopause is the new puberty" and "Rebel with the pause." Also talks about a Meno Check test for $25.

There are three pictures included on the page which include a mug, HotFlash-The Menopause Game and a MenOpop book.

I hope you find your issue! Congrats.

Dawn
Brandy
Warm Pauzer

Postby minniepauz » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:49 pm

I'm pretty sure my subscription ran out right before this issue, but I'll go buy one at the store. I'm just glad my web address is there and it sounds like a picture of one of my mugs. I hope I get some new members from that. :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby iluvtolaff » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:01 pm

Congrats, Dee! I stopped buying MORE mag months ago because it seemed to deal more and more with the "pretty people" and not REAL women. Hmm...maybe I should re-consider.--??
Hot Flashes are a way of life!

My Paint Shop Page
iluvtolaff
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:05 pm

I've noticed that it's really focused on women in their 40's more than 50's and 60's (can't believe I'll be 60 next year!), but it's still the only magazine I'm really interested in reading anymore.

I'm trying to find out how I can sell subscriptions on my site but have to find the right person to talk to first. :)

Thanks!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to The Minnie Pauz Website