Nerves and what to do about them!

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Nerves and what to do about them!

Postby ladydebubba » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:43 pm

Why oh why can I not get rid of all the anxiety I have over the aches and pains I have? They are driving me crazy. At different points during the day I start noticing what feels like swelling across my lower back around my sides. Inflammation feeling, very warm to the touch and tenderness around the base of my spine. I don't know what is worse, the on and off back problems, the stinging sensations, beginning to think they are tied in to a gas problem, the totally swollen bloated feeling all the way up to just under my breasts, the semi burning feeling upon urinating, yet there is no bladder infection. I want all of this to go away and leave me alone. And as long as I keep thinking of all of this day in and day out like I am it will never go away. I have had the biggest knot in the upper part of my stomach for 3 months now. I am going to have to be put on another type of nerve pill if this continues.
:banghead:
Lisa DOB:1960
Peri,
fibroids,
low grade cervical dysplasia (cryotherapy done Dec. 21st) (cured as of June 27th, 2009)
ladydebubba
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause