Minnie Pauz Blog

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

Minnie Pauz Blog

Postby minniepauz » Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:22 am

Come on over and check out my blog:

http://www.minniepauzblog.blogspot.com/

It seems everyone else has one, so I decided to get in the game. I hope lots of you will post comments so it won't feel so lonely over there! :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby minniepauz » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:44 am

Very funny....I forgot that I had already announced my blog! hahahah....so today I was going to take a deep breath and tell you all about it. :oops: This is a riot....looks like no one is that interested and I thought it was because no one knew about it :)

Ok, here's my question.....do you like the forum better and that's why you're not going to the blog, or is the blog too restricted? Maybe there's just not enough focus on the blog? Should I be more personal or should I just find more interesting stuff to talk about? Be honest with me, ok? :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby Seventeen_At_Heart » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:41 am

I looked at the blog, and found one link leads to the other (with my curiousity levels)... :D
I love phpbb forums as it's easier to post and see other replies etc...but I occasionally I like reading blogs too.
It's just a time factor, as I would like to do both.
Born 1959
Hashimoto's hypothyroid finally diagnosed 1991 when 30, (after first child).
In pre-menopause. Trying natural progesterone cream.
Seventeen_At_Heart
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:53 am

I get here to the forum much quicker than to the blog. I agree with you that the forum is easier to read. For me, since the forum has been around so long (about 6 yrs maybe?) I don't have to "tend" to it every day like I have to with the blog.

I'm not giving up though!!!! LOL I'm so envious when I see others with their popular blogs.
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby minniepauz » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:48 am

Just a reminder that my blog is called "A day in the life of a middle aged woman", so it's different from the forum in that it's not all about menopause. I guess it's about whatever is most up in my face on any particular day. :) So if you get a chance to visit, please leave a comment so I know you were there, ok?
Thanks!!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby Seventeen_At_Heart » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:01 pm

minniepauz wrote:LOL I'm so envious when I see others with their popular blogs.
don't be Dee :(
I get here to the forum much quicker than to the blog

as you note...forums are much more accessible and offer more (even technically) if wanted.

I like forums in that you can see the whole at once...the different sections and individual topics.

Blogs do frustrate (and confuse) me a bit and I note that many seem to be done by younger people...
it seems you have to click from page to page to follow a discussion and it's not always straightforward..
don't know why that is exactly...
it's almost like they just want to say how they feel but are not looking for dialogue as we get in threads on forums..

as a woman I want dialogue, as I know others fill in the gaps, the pieces of the jigsaw that I don't have.
Seventeen_At_Heart
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to The Minnie Pauz Website