This Su*ks!

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

This Su*ks!

Postby suse3349 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:23 pm

This is going to be a vent, bitch and moan thing.
Sometimes I feel like if I have to endure another month of this hormone crap....... :banghead:
I can't do HRT or Bioidenticals because of a medical condition; vitamins, diet modification, and exercise just don't help.
Any suggestions??

Thanks,
suse3349 :baghead:
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.
suse3349
On Fire!

Re: This Su*ks!

Postby kar4242 » Wed May 28, 2008 4:16 pm

Perhaps you could describe your symptoms so others might be able to make some suggestions for you.

Hugs,
Karen
kar4242
One HOT Woman!

Postby MenopauseRelief » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:41 pm

You might talk to your doctor about probiotics or herbal supplements.

Probiotics are good bacteria that help keep your immune system healthy. These good bacteria cultures are important for women during menopause because it helps with the body's metabolism and utilization of estrogen.

Some people also believe these helpful bacteria reduce the incidence of yeast infections. Probiotic supplements are found in various nutritional formulas.

More and more often women are turning to herbal remedies to alleviate menopause symptoms. Some herbs can interact with medications causing unwanted side effects or symptoms, so be sure to talk with your doctor about herbs for menopause.
MenopauseRelief

Postby minniepauz » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Thank you for your contribution to one of our member's posts. If you just joined to drop off your website address, I'm afraid that won't work.
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause