Documentary needs your help!!

This is where you'll find information about special events and get-togethers for Pauzer's.

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

Documentary needs your help!!

Postby minniepauz » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:02 pm

Executive Producer, Heidi Houston and Director, Marc Bennett are looking for your menopause stories for the feature-length documentary Hot Flash Havoc. They want to hear the good, the bad and the ugly to portray menopause in it's reality and totality instead of what is seen in tv commercials or sitcoms. Please share you story by clicking on the Hot Flash Havoc link below.

http://www.hotflashhavoc.com

They haven't been asking "where you heard about us" so just put Minnie Pauz forum in the part where you type your story. Come on girls....you could be in the movies!! :) Well, at least be interviewed by phone.
minniepauz
Site Admin

Re: Documentary needs your help!!

Postby minniepauz » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:29 am

Come on Girls.....are you going to contribute? You all have such interesting stories with all the ups and downs. Let me know if you're going to share it with the documentary!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby gorgeousfluffpot » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:13 pm

Dee, they're US based so I doubt they have much interest in hearing from us gals across the pond!
Take cover! Hormones on the rampage again ...
gorgeousfluffpot
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:08 pm

That's not true, Gorgeous! They want a whole variety of experiences. They probably won't interview you by phone, but they can still use the stories in putting the documentary together. I think yours is definitely interesting..... jump in there!!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Minnie Pauz Events