HELP

A section for men to discuss how they handle their special ladie's menopause.

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

HELP

Postby simona » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:49 pm

I have looked through a lot of the stuff on this site and whilst it is very relevant for the ladies who are going through the menopuase, I was hoping to find some other men who, like me, are struggling to understand what is going on with the woman they have loved for many years. Any suggestions?
simona

Re: HELP

Postby minniepauz » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:33 pm

Did you see the thread where a couple of other guys posted their experiences? I'm sorry you haven't gotten a response, maybe some of the ladies could help if you would be more specific. :) Also, is your wife open to talking about it at all? What is her age?
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby gorgeousfluffpot » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:07 am

well Mr. Gorgeous has a read of some of the postings at MinniePauz, written by the ladies, as he says it gives him a better idea of everything that is going on and that it is not just his wife being stroppy/weepy/spitting fireworks ... so if he reads that someone else has it I think he's a little more forgiving!! But I think it's right that the Men's Room should be resuscitated a little and suggested it to Mr. G - he just replies that he can't type and therefore can't put a message on the board. Perhaps that's one reason why the Men's Room is a little empty these days ..?
Take cover! Hormones on the rampage again ...
gorgeousfluffpot
One HOT Woman!

Postby Seventeen_At_Heart » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:04 am

yes, my husband is not familiar with using a computer or forums or typing either.

Sometimes I print things out that might help him to know that I'm normal :D (or so i like to think :lol: )

He read (well he said he did) my progesterone cream booklet
Born 1959
Hashimoto's hypothyroid finally diagnosed 1991 when 30, (after first child).
In pre-menopause. Trying natural progesterone cream.
Seventeen_At_Heart
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:57 am

I do have a page with information that will help husbands (books, websites):

http://www.minniepauz.com/male-menopause.html
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby psexypsychic » Mon May 05, 2008 4:09 am

My husband doesn't care about what's going on. Its "gross woman stuff" to him. I keep him informed (sometimes in an overly graphic way because it illicits a reaction) so that later on, he can't say: "I didn't know..." because I always tell him.

Of course, his stroke makes him less than sympathetic in general and it makes him forgetful. But, if I didn't tell him things, I'd feel even more alone.

*~my MySpace~*

diagnosed perimeno at 36 years old
psexypsychic
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to The Men's Room