Hey Dee - where is everyone?

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

Hey Dee - where is everyone?

Postby bobbi54 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:31 pm

Hi Dee,

Wow! I feel like the earth has stopped. Where is everyone? Nothing new in a while, no new questions and responses. This feels so weird. Let's keep the the positive energies flowing. All is well.

Bobbi
bobbi54
Warm Pauzer

Re: Hey Dee - where is everyone?

Postby craftyvalerie » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:56 am

I was wondering the same thing Bobbi.........maybe everyone is feeling so good they havent thought about meno!!....lol just a thought............Im doing pretty good.........just got back my hormone levels........Prog.and estrogen both are very low....but Im not sure what to do about it.......doc said its up to me.......leave it alone and let mother nature take its course or tyr BHRT :banghead: ......any suggestions anyone?........the problems i have are low level anxiety (which xanax helps)...and some GI issues.......but since I have every test in the world done and they found nothing wrong Im trying to keep a positive attitude!! Hope all have a great weekend........Valerie
craftyvalerie
Combustible

Postby minniepauz » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:25 pm

Sometimes it's just the time of the year and one thing I've noticed is that most of you have become so much more educated with your bodies and have been dealing with numerous resources to find the right course of action to deal with your personal situation. I kind of feel like a proud mama who's "kids" are being very independent, but I'm missing the activity when you're all "home". :)

One thing that's good is that the new women coming onboard are not so much in a panic as when I started this forum. I believe that's because there is so much more info available than there was 8-10 years ago. My goodness! Have I been around THAT long? (actually, my site will be 10 years old in March 2009--that's the domain part---minniepauz.com)

I'm always hoping each of you will stay in touch and help out with reassuring the new girls that things will get better!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby Brighid Moon » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:26 am

I've been busy moving and unpacking. I still have more unpacking to do, but I have DSL now here at the new (temporary) place! I'm still keeping up with everyone but I've just been so busy it's hard to even focus or keep a thought. But I am keeping up with all you girls! :D
Brighid Moon
One HOT Woman!

Postby gorgeousfluffpot » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:48 am

I'm still here ... well sort of. I'm still unpacking after our move to France and trying to restrain myself from throttling Mr. Gorgeous when he says "what the holy heck did we bring THIS for?". Bear in mind that he was the one that said we couldn't throw anything away, had to bring it all, as everyone was useful / valuable / couldn't be got in France , etc. Hence one enormous juggernaut bringing far too much stuff which we are now sorting through and mostly throwing away!
Anyway, I check in from time to time. Re. hot flushes, heck I don't know any more, it is hot out here and I am always hot, mostly from unpacking!!!
Take cover! Hormones on the rampage again ...
gorgeousfluffpot
One HOT Woman!

Postby parts2you » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:39 pm

well ive got so many off and on issues that i end up feeling like a total idiot,hypochondriac,whatever. i do so good for awhile and then bam...im a mess again. i had a time when my elbows,especially one--were absolutely killing me for about six months,now they are fine. my headaches went away for months,and now they have been back for the last two weeks with a vengence. many things with me seem to come and go,and i am going on two or three--geez theres that memory thing :banghead: without a period.
ive had alot going on this year,my last family member dying (my sister),and my son getting into damn trouble and going thru our wonderful court system,so ive spent alot of time on those kinds of forums for support for that. but i always come back to minnie....this site made me sane again,ok well as sane as i can get!
parts2you
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:27 am

Hey parts!! So sorry to hear about your sister and other family problems! I hope things start swinging to the positive side for you real soon! Big ((((HUG))))!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby catmay57 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:57 pm

I think Dee is right. I'm new to the site within the past 2 weeks. I found all of you as I was cruising around the web trying to educate myself and save myself from what was quickly becoming an intolarable situation.
I feel like you all have been an absolute life saver for me. Every feeling, every change, every emotion now makes sense and I don't feel alone anymore. I thank God every day that I found all of you fantastic women. Keep writing and I will too.

I'd like to update my profile but don't seem to know how. Can anyone help me with that?
Thanks!
catmay57

Postby minniepauz » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:34 pm

catmay....up at the top right of the screen it says user control panel....if you click on that it will bring up your profile and you can fill in different parts. Be sure to always go to the bottom and "update". :) Glad you've joined us and look forward to your contribution to the group!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to The Minnie Pauz Website