Successful Transfer!!!

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

Successful Transfer!!!

Postby minniepauz » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:38 pm

Well, it took me over a month but I got the entire site transferred to another host so we shouldn't have any more down time like we did last month!!!

Thank you for your patience and hanging in with me! :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Re: Successful Transfer!!!

Postby BeaGee » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:25 am

Loved reading your blog. I laughed when you wrote about forgetting to take a picture of the flowers. I can so relate!!!!

I think I have two "accounts" here, because I forgot what my login was! My own name!!!!

I'll have to tell my daughter about the Nature Sunshine - I used to take those supplements - she has psoriasis! You delicate girls......I took after my dad!

Dee, do you ever contract new cartoons? I'm involved with an organization that I told them about you. If they can't afford you, at least we might get some linking between sites? It's mostly hormonal women!
BeaGee

Re: Successful Transfer!!!

Postby minniepauz » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:27 am

Thanks for reminding me about the blog, Bea!! For crying out loud, I need to quit starting other websites!! hahahah.....guess I'll have to go update it now :)

Nothing delicate about me, but I still got the psoriasis! Don't know where it came from as far as family though. The supplements do help keep the inflammation down and if she sees a dermatologist, a prescription of Taclonex is the only ointment that keeps the scales soft. If she doesn't have insurance, forget it....it's nearly $500 for a 6 oz tube!!

How many members does your group have? We might be able to work something out. :) Are you looking for a custom cartoon of the group? Or did you just want to post cartoons for them? You are certainly welcome to share the cartoons (individually) but I prefer only members of Minnie Pauz newsletter have the full list of toons. Let me know by PM when you get a chance. :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to The Minnie Pauz Website