Happy New Year To All

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Happy New Year To All

Postby Mochanet » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Hope everyone has a Blessed new year. I haven't seen any activity here in a while. Is it because everyone has spontaneously combusted from flashes? Lord knows I feel like that is going to happen to me. I am usually an active person. I have become semi inactive since I retired in August. BIG MISTAKE!!! You have to keep moving. I have discovered new places in my body that can hurt and become stiff. I plan to get back in the gym with my trainer for the new year.
I can wake up one morning and be bloated and weird feeling and the next day it is like a pin has been stuck in me and let all the air and water out. I have ants crawling all over my body under my skin and my hands look like the mummy's return. Everything gives me gas now. Good thing I live alone. I can propel myself through my apartment without walking now. Ah the joys of menopause. I started taking B12 daily for my memory. I keep losing my keys and then finding them in weird places. The other day they were in the freezer. I probably had them in my hand while putting away my groceries -Ya think? The other day I was frantically searching for my reading glasses. After about an hour I realized that I could see clearly close up so -you guessed it- they were on my face. I just laugh when these things happen. I am fortunate to have friends who are experiencing the same things so we compare stories and laugh hysterically at ourselves.

Laughter is truly the best medicine.
Anticipate the Good so That You May Enjoy It.
Mochanet

Re: Happy New Year To All

Postby Kris » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:57 am

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and your post made me laugh out loud this morning!! :lol: Thanks!! :bouncy:
Kris
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause