Day 2

Are you a smoker? Do you want to quit, but need support and encouragement from others who have quit or are trying to?

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

Day 2

Postby mi4angels » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:24 am

I don't know WHAT I was thinking! Three teens at home, being menopausal and now no nicotine? What am I, CRAZY?!?! Image

Kris, since this is sorta YOUR fault, I hope you're still doing well! How about some words of encouragement? Image
Suzanne

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says... "Oh shit...she's awake!!"
mi4angels
Combustible

Re: Day 2

Postby minniepauz » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Well, good for you, Girlfriend!!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Re: Day 2

Postby Kris » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:38 pm

Hi Suzanne....... Good for you!! :high5: The worst part is actually making the decision to stop..... once you get past that, it gets easier! Dee has said all this before...... but here goes!! :) Its been 10 weeks for me now! Its mostly a mind set.... I told myself there were no options for me... I simply could not smoke! I could 'fuss' if I wanted to (and I did occasionally) but that was my ONLY option. I didn't allow myself to use my "lame excuses anymore.... I'm to weak... to stressed.... etc." It has worked very well for me... I know it won't work for everyone, but its worth a shot! I can't even begin to express how much better I am feeling! Even peri syptoms are alot less!
So......... keep up the good work and remember.... there are plenty of people cheering you on!! :cheer:
Kris
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Can you quit?