I'm Almost Afraid to Say This, But............

Are you a smoker? Do you want to quit, but need support and encouragement from others who have quit or are trying to?

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

Re: I'm Almost Afraid to Say This, But............

Postby minniepauz » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:54 am

It's really great Kris and thanks for letting us know! I was afraid to ask.... :) Wow!! A month is a huge milestone!! The thing to watch for is stress or drinking during the holidays....be prepared to talk yourself out of thinking that a cigarette will resolve any problems at all. :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby minniepauz » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Hey Kris....how's it going? :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby Kris » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:12 pm

!0 weeks..... and counting, Dee! thank you for asking!! Actually, I have stopped counting.... (thats when I knew I had gotten somewhere... no more counting!) Started working out alittle more strenuously... haven't lost the '10' I want to, but haven't gained either! My husband and i went to a cigar bar with some friends the other night.... My friend got me a little 'girlie' cigar called a cherry bomb.... I thought "I can do this...... no inhaling" Well... I couldn't do that...... I lite it... took one little puff.... and put it out. Too hard.... I started thinking right away that a 'smoke' would be nice. So, I re-affirmed in my mind that I just need to never touch the stuff again! Again.... Thanks for asking!! :bouncy:
Kris
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Previous

Return to Can you quit?