Menopause Symptoms

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Menopause Symptoms

Postby ginageorgie » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:41 pm

I have being having menopause symptoms for quite a while now,i havent had a period for nearly a year.I get night sweats and hot flushes,but the migraines are horrendous i get one every month around the time my period would have being due and they really make me feel ill and leave me feeling so drained its driving me mad.Just lately iam feeling so tired and have no energy,some days i dont want to do anything,i own 2 horses and i havent ridden for months i just carnt be bothered and i dont want to ride iam thinking of giving my horses up.
Iam also having trouble sleeping,iam finding it hard to get to sleep and lie awake thinking about things and worrying about things in my life.Another thing that has being happening to me is i have being having morbid thoughts and thinking about dying and wondering how long i will be here and it is really scary knowing that i wont be here one day iam worrying about my Mom dying as well and thinking how long i will have her for, my Mom is 75,it is really horrible having these thoughts why has it started happening to me,has anyone else gone through this,i just feel terrible at the moment.
ginageorgie

Re: Menopause Symptoms

Postby minniepauz » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:09 am

Welcome to the forum, ginageorgie!! It sounds like you're feeling pretty miserable, but I know many women here know exactly what you're talking about!! I hope it will help a little to know you're not alone and most of what you described is fairly normal while going through this crap. I believe it helps to know what to expect even though not every woman will experience the same. There's so many levels of suffering!! Try to deal with the worst symptoms first and try to adjust to the changes going on. Stay educated about all that you can...it will help! And don't lose your sense of humor! :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause