Is this menopause too?

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Is this menopause too?

Postby Abaconian66 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:43 pm

I know menopause symptoms affect us all differently,and knowing what I been experiencing is a common occurrance brings tentative relief but still its driving me nuts....mood swings there are more sad,depressed,rage and temper then there are happy joy filled times. I have been taking estroven extra strength for a few yrs.....would taking pills from the doctor help? or is there any other medicine I can take??
May you always have enough happiness to keep you sweet
Enough trials to keep you strong
Enough success to keep you eager
Enough faith to give you courage
& enough determination to make each day a good day!
Sunny Dayz...
Brigitte
Abaconian66

Re: Is this menopause too?

Postby minniepauz » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:04 pm

Brigitte, you might want to get Dr. Judy's opinion on this. Sounds like you're looking to even out your moods.... are you having any other symptoms? Just give Judy as much info as you can in your post. :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Re: Is this menopause too?

Postby maria7152 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Brigitte, I have just started taking Estroven, about 5 weeks ago; I have been having SEVERE hot and cold flashes and I was wondering if you ever had hot flashes and if the Estroven worked for you in that area? A reply would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks, Maria
maria7152

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause