the ta tas......

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

the ta tas......

Postby parts2you » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:51 pm

ok, well u know how there have been some threads on some very personal subjects....im about to go down that road....lets see,where should i start.....my weight has been up and down constantly in the past four years. something so new for me. the only good thing about that was the ta tas were definitely bigger! (and let me tell you i always could have used alittle more) but then, the past maybe year or so, i had this really really uncomfortable fat feeling under my arms. now,my arms themselves have always been very very thin. i have to be the weirdest built woman from the time i was a teenager...skinny arms, but big hips,big thighs,big belly even when i was thin. so anyway this under the arm thing is soooo annoying, i mean i could feel it when my arms are down-just really an uncomfortable feeling. last week a friend of mine said she was feeling the same thing. well, yesterday i was in a store and found myself looking at bras that were on sale. when i was in my thirties i finally graduated from an a cup to a b cup. (also the result of some added weight)
well, i look at the b's and they just look kinda small....so i thought ok,no wonder why they are so cheap, they are mis-sized. i find a c, and when no one is lookin, put it over my ta-tas over my shirt of course...and whoaa it looks like its gonna fit. so i buy and bring home these two cute little bras.
wore one today, and guess what? not only does it fit, but i dont feel those pudges anymore!! i remember a long time ago on oprah,them talking about how so many women buy the wrong size. and if i remember right, the woman had said that that extra stuff does go in there!! ive been thinkin about goin to victorias secret just to get sized right once and for all,but now im afraid to, cuz maybe im wrong and im just soooo amused that im wearin a c!!!! oh,and i have been exercising some but i didnt think it had done anything just yet....
parts2you
One HOT Woman!

Re: the ta tas......

Postby minniepauz » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:57 am

Your post gave a me a good chuckle.....thanks! and I say go ahead and get fitted!! We have to take advantage of all the help we can get! :) Congratulations on your C :lol:

This is what happened when Minnie went bra shopping:
minniepauz
Site Admin

Re: the ta tas......

Postby parts2you » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:08 pm

yeah, i give it another year or two and ill probably be into the "long" lol
parts2you
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause