There is a Light at the end of the Tunnel

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

There is a Light at the end of the Tunnel

Postby danmia » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:52 pm

Hello thought I would write and say finally I am feeling much much better!!!!! No more hot flashes well one every week or so but nothing bad.....no more crying at the drop of a hat........apart from daughters going back to England.....no more horrible stomach problems........except minor IBS attacks nothing out of the ordinary.......no more panic attacks every day........except one every month or so that is pretty bad but I come out of it all by myself........no more feeling like I have the flu everyday.....nope that one has gone........no more blinding headaches.....just a few work pressures lol......postive, upbeat, happy, productive those would be my words for the past few days for sure.......okay so I have raging backache and my carpel tunnel is way worse than it used to be and I have to unfold my hand every morning......so I have a few hot flashes now and then but it's all MANAGEABLE and it all goes away.......still itching at night but I think it's something I am used to and ignore almost.........well scratching but still ignoring......I am sleeping better.....basically it's okay ladies it DOES get better it's what 5 years since I started menopausing with avengance but I'm on the other side, just dribs and drabs.......still financially in a crisis, but I'm coping with it.......still working 15 hour days but I'm actually enjoying my job......(change of jobs helped a lot here)......so yeah thought I would write a post of encouragement......you all will feel this way too.....don't despair I know it sucks and I know you think you're going crazy and will never feel well again but YOU WILL!!!!
That's it I'm done, I will probably be entering a journal entry later saying oh well spoke way too soon on that one, but hey I can deal with that too............. :wink:
danmia
One HOT Woman!

Re: There is a Light at the end of the Tunnel

Postby danmia » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Oh forgot to say THANK YOU to Minnie and everybody on this forum God Bless You All for your support and wonderful humor xxxx
danmia
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:48 pm

So glad you're seeing that light :) and thanks to YOU for sharing your experiences with all the women here. Good or bad, it always helps someone! :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby danmia » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:55 pm

I figure everyone has helped me so much here, it's been so great to have the support and comfort of everyone. I did have a couple of days after that post where I was a little down in the dumps but hey it disappeared as quickly as it came and here I am back in positive mode again. I had my usual feeling really crappy for one day and then a bit down the next but nothing I couldn't deal with and I am still definitely on the right side of this menopause misery stuff.....it is definitely better. I just wanted to share it with everybody here and hope that others will reach this point too very soon. :D
danmia
One HOT Woman!

Postby parts2you » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:35 pm

im actually afraid to say its better.....ill let you know when it lasts longer than a couple weeks....one can only hope...and now i got some again, thanks.
parts2you
One HOT Woman!

Postby danmia » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:48 pm

This is week three of fairly okayishness hehehe, ignoring how tired I am and just putting that down to having to work tonight to meet a deadline :) Had another really good day yesterday and today isn't bad by any means, so in three weeks I have had two days of cruddiness but otherwise ITS SOOOO MUCH BETTER.......don't be afraid to say it's better, a bolt of lightening didnt come down and hit me, so you should be safe......:)
danmia
One HOT Woman!

Postby parts2you » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:00 pm

well on previous occasions i have truly thought the worst was over only for it all to start up again...its so frustrating....ive been alot better for a couple weeks now, and i sooooo want it to last!! im tryin to think positive :bouncy:
parts2you
One HOT Woman!

Postby danmia » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Yep I know what you mean, but if it comes back I figure well hey at least i had a few weeks respite from it.....and I can deal with it, and it will go away again only this time for longer.......I think that's how it's going to be for a while but I'm basking in this positive light right now......you can too.....:) we're getting better!!!!!!
danmia
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause