Hot Flashes

There is still so much we don't understand about our thyroid and how it's related to menopause. The symptoms are so similar so in this forum we can talk and learn about each other's experiences and research.

Re: Hot Flashes

Postby toohot » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:28 pm

I hear you on the nightsweats thing... unless one has been thru it it's impossible to get how debilitating it can be... I hope by now you've found something that helps. If nothing over the counter helps, are there any free clinics in your area or hospitals who see people then charge later? I am about to lose health insur after having it for the 1st time in 20 years briefly, so I know how it is. My advice is if you can get your hands on Prometrium, get some. The pharma. co. producing that DOES allow a doc to write a script then send it for free if the doc says the patient needs it & has no funds. That's what my doc said, anyway- worth checking out. Then the pharmaceutical co. either sends it to the pharmacy or doc.

Good luck- know you're losing a fair amiunt of sleep mist nights so that can majorally affect state of mind & mood...

C.
:o
toohot
Warm Pauzer

Quick Reply

Previous

Return to Thyroid Issues