Opening registrations again....

Dr. Linda has not responded for a long time, so this forum is locked to further posting or questions. You may still read all the posts. Watch for a new homeopathic section with Dr. Rallie McAllister!

Opening registrations again....

Postby minniepauz » Mon May 07, 2012 10:00 am

Hopefully :ympray: , we can start adding new members again and get some good conversations going. I was having so many problems with spammers, I had to shut it down for awhile. \m/

I'm also going to create a new section for those members who have moved past menopause and have other issues to discuss. I've started a page for this on the website called "After Pause" Just go to www.minniepauz.com and scroll down to the bottom for the link to After Pause.

Minnie Pauz also has a Facebook page which you can "Like" here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Minnie-P ... 1553515455

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted here!!
Dee
minniepauz
Site Admin

Re: Opening registrations again....

Postby minniepauz » Fri May 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Has anyone seen this? :) It's not showing the right date for the last post, so I'm wondering if it's been seen? ~x(
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby slwb » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:31 pm

I got your message today! Happy to have you back :)
slwb

Postby minniepauz » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Yeah!!! Glad to be back too! :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby KarenR » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Came over to check out the updated site and decided to wander into the forums. Been a long time since I had been here. This place kept me from going insane when I was first diagnosed with hypothyroid and peri-menopause. Good to see it is still around! Might have to start visiting again.
Karen
KarenR
Warm Pauzer

Postby minniepauz » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:37 am

KarenR wrote:Came over to check out the updated site and decided to wander into the forums. Been a long time since I had been here. This place kept me from going insane when I was first diagnosed with hypothyroid and peri-menopause. Good to see it is still around! Might have to start visiting again.
Karen

Welcome back, Karen! We will have to add some new topics now that so many of us have NEW issues to deal with as we have passed through menopause! I started adding to this page awhile back http://www.minniepauz.com/menopause/mid ... -menopause plus I created a Facebook page if you're into using that. :) https://www.facebook.com/pages/After-th ... 065?ref=hl

It's going to take awhile to round everyone back up that used to keep this forum hopping and fun! :) At least we have a bunch of new icons! :ymapplause:
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Ask Dr. Linda