It Just Goes On and On and On . . .

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

It Just Goes On and On and On . . .

Postby Zetti » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:12 pm

Periods still regular, drats. Tho clumpy. I've got pretty much every other symptom discovered to date, tho.

Amazingly, it's not all bad. I suffered w/hormonal migraines pretty much forever and (knocking on wood) they've stopped which caused my doc to reluctantly agree w/me that my hormones are changing. He doesn't think actual meno is exactly just around the corner and has reminded me that a watched pot never boils.

But now I've got plenty of other aggravating symptoms to make up for the loss of the migraines. Tho honestly, I am soooo glad to be free of those, at least for the last several mos, they were quite debilitating.

I think it also helps to recognize that I just may not be going completely insane just b/c I feel that way.

I have noticed that my PMS is really getting awful, never used to be a big deal but now I get really anxious/agitated the wanting to jump out of your skin kinda agitation, I've got a call in to the doc to ask if he can give me something for those days, for the good of society as a whole.

Ark. Hope it ends soon. Prolly not . . .

Zetti :roll:
Zetti
Combustible

Postby Zero » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:39 am

Zetti.....you're right, it's usually a trade-off rather than the symptoms just ending all at once. This is such a process and even though some glide through it with ease, even THEY have some bumpy times.

Just try to deal with whatever seems to be bothering you the most, know what your options are and trust your instincts! Also, pay attention to the "little" signals (like you are with the PMS issue) and you will be more in control (and less "crazy"...heheheh) when it comes to decisions about your health and well-being.
Zero

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause