my waterbed has a leak!!!!!

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

my waterbed has a leak!!!!!

Postby hotandsweaty » Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:55 pm

I insisted my waterbed had a leak. My husband checked over and over. It must be sooo.. small that it just sweats. Yeah that's right my waterbed sweats, on my side of the bed!! Just my luck! So why am i peeing my pants without warning. Why cant i remember why i came into the bathroom.....Oh yeah my pants are wet. Why am i sitting here staring at the wall.....how long have i been sitting here staring at the wall? I cried today for a minute.....I cried yesterday for about a minute, that was about 2 minutes after i was laughing uncontrollably about.....nothing funny. Why am I standing still and the world is going on around me? Where did I go? Why do I feel scared and alone? :roll:

Do you think I am Peri menopausal?
hotandsweaty

Postby Zero » Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:32 am

Oh boy, are you ever!! :) Hang in there Girl, it's going to be a bumpy ride!!

Be sure to sign up for my free newsletter if you haven't already. You need to be able to get to those cartoons when you're feeling like you're losing your mind. :)
Zero

Postby drjudy » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:31 am

Dear H-and-S,

As I'm sure you've noted from other posts here, all these things are entirely consistent with the not-so-funny joke that is perimenopause. While nothing makes it right, good company, good humor, supportive people around you, and maybe some help from your doctor? could improve your troubles.

Let us know how it's going.

Best wishes,
Judy
drjudy
One HOT Woman!

Postby pamibe » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:43 pm

Geez, those symptoms sound sooo familiar! If I could just remember... ;)

Welcome to the forum, hotandsweaty!

pam
pamibe

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause